19 April, 2012
Once again, the Maritime CEM organizes the Physical Activity and Senior Citizens' Conference, which this year reaches the seventh edition and will be held from 7 on May 10. The conferences include activities and practical sessions and are aimed at people over the age of 55.
The objective of the Conference is to create the habit of doing physical activity regularly in order to raise awareness among seniors of the benefits of exercising. In addition, these days are also intended to publicize various activities and knowledge that participants can use to bring a healthier life, both physically and mentally.
During a week there will be different practical sessions, all aimed at people over 55 years who want to participate in new activities and, above all, want to have fun and meet people.
The calendar of the activities of the conference is as follows:
- From 10 to 11.30h: Nordic March
- From 12 to 12.30h: Aiguarelax
- From 9.30 to 10.30h: Txi-Kung
- From 11 to 12h: Talk "The importance of taking care of the feet"
- From 12.30 to 13.15h: Techniques of memory in the water
- From 11 to 12h: Practical session Games on the beach
- From 12.30 to 13h: Aiguarelax
- From 9 to 10h: Talk "Learn to save a life"
- From 10.30 to 11.30: Laughter therapy
- From 12 to 12.30: Relaxation
To participate in the conference, it is necessary to be greater than 55 years and sign up for the Maritime CEM. You need to reserve a place for all activities in the 23 fitness room from April to May 2. The registration fee is 6 euros for subscribers and 12 euros for non-subscribers. You must wear comfortable clothing and sports shoes for all sessions. All participants will receive a gift.
Get ready to participate!