The Fundació Can Caralleu Esport bases its way of being and its actions in the assumption of a series of values and principles of action that are included in this code of ethics.
Decalogue of values
It collects the basic values of a universal nature, which inspire the common interests common to the different groups that come together in the Foundation with the intention of being respected both within the entity and in the relationship that it maintains with its different environments.
- Integrity. Coherence between what is said and what is being done.
- Credibility. Reliability of the expectations deposited in the entity.
- Equity. Equitable distribution of loads and benefits.
- Dialogue. Possibility of participation and mechanisms of consensus among the different groups involved and affected.
- Transparency. Veracity, intelligibility and accessibility in internal and external communication structures.
- Dignity Respect and promotion of human rights and the values implied in the reciprocal recognition of people.
- Legality. Compliance with laws and legal provisions.
- Civic Commitment. Contribution to the development and welfare of the environment - social co-responsibility.
- Sustainability. Position in front of the maintenance and improvement of the environment.
- Responsibility. Ability to respond to social expectations and demands.
Principles of action
They show the values on which the concrete action of the entity sits to promote its social reason, its commitment and its corporate responsibility. In them, the most characteristic of the entity is synthesized throughout its history.
- Conceive of sport, health, culture and leisure as a right for everyone.
- Manage the human and material resources professionally, efficiently and sustainably.
- Prioritize the quality and safety of the services and equipment managed by the Foundation.
- Work as a team and encourage participation.
- Assign accounts at different levels.
- Plan and innovate as tools for progress.
- Act under the principles of equality, cooperation and solidarity.
- Continually train people to improve their technical, knowledge and communication skills.
- Act jointly with the administrations in the development of social policies.
- Collaborate in coordination with other entities, especially those that are of a social nature and the areas closest to the entity.
- Strengthen the corporate structure and develop a communication policy.
- Lead from the Board of Trustees and from the management team to promote and promote these values and the objectives of the Foundation, being an example for the whole organization.