Paddle is a ball sport and shovels that can be played at any age, because it adapts to the characteristics of the players. In the paddle they face two couples doing a very sociable and fun sport. It is the sport with most practitioners in Catalonia, behind football and basketball.
1. Remove stress. Every day, worries, jobs, pending tasks are growing and stress increases. The padel helps you to disconnect from the outside world and think only of the paddle and your playmates.
2. Improves the coordination of movements and reflexes. It is a sport of coordination and reflexes, and it is being improved very quickly with practice.
3. It tones the muscles. It is a very muscular sport, and helps to tone your legs, buttocks, waist and shoulder.
4. Helps to strengthen the heart. It is an aerobic sport that, when performing in a moderate manner, helps you to take more resistance and get tired of less in your daily activities. It improves your cardiovascular system and reduces the risk of suffering from a heart-related illness.
5. Help your mental agility. Paddle is a concentration sport in which you must constantly make decisions, you never see a ball the same and you have to constantly calculate the distance, strength, direction, effect and height of the ball to return it, also how to place yourself on the track in coordination with your partner.
6. Rest better The practice of any sport, and in particular the paddle, benefits you when it comes to resting better at night. The quality of sleep and rest will be greater if you have done some physical activity.
1. Improves social relationships. The games are played by 4 people, this gives you the chance to meet and relate with new people. And being in a small space causes it to be interacting constantly.
2. Personal overcoming It helps you grow as a person by being aware of your ability to improve. It increases the desire to progress day by day, increasing motivation and self-confidence.
3. It is fun. From the first moment you play paddle, it's good because it's a simple sport to practice if you play with people of your level.
4. Show values In children and young people it is an easy way to transmit values such as discipline, perseverance, humility, effort, respect for companion and rival, etc.
• Paddle is played with 4 players on the track, and can be mitx.
• The shovel cord has to be attached to the wrist at all times of the game to prevent the shovel from firing and avoiding accidents.
• During the game the ball is valid whenever it passes over the net and bounces on the ground. Before making the second button you can touch the glass or mesh.
• During the game the ball can be answered by sending directly to the other field or by bouncing the glass in our field. It is invalid if when I answer the ball touches the mesh of my field, it goes directly to the net, glass or mesh of the opposite field.
• The ball during the game can be beaten indistinctly by all the players in any place of the track.
• The player can hit the ball with or without previous bounce, but doing maximum 1 bot.
• The players will change from field to the sum of odd games. Example: 1-0, 2-1, 4-3.
• Paddle score is identical to tennis:
or 15 / 30 / 40 / equal / advantage and game.
or Who wins 6 games wins the set.
o In case of a tie at 5-5 it will be played until it reaches 7.
o If there is a tie to 6 equal games, a tie-break is played.
• Right and backwards: With both the right and the backhand, it is released from the standby position, taking the backbone, and with a rectilinear movement the ball is pressed, finishing the blow.
• Fly right and upside down: here the preparation is higher. A short movement is made and the ball impers.
• Service: The first service is done from the right side of the field and both feet behind the service line. You throw the ball out and hit the ball below the height of the waist. For the service to be valid, the ball must lie inside the opposite rectangle of the opposite field and go to the glass or make a second button. If after throwing the ball goes to the net, it is considered bad.
We wait for you clubs to try it!
Continue reading ...
If you want to learn or improve the technique of the paddle, consult the schedules of the paddle schools of ours clubs
The Sports of LLinars
Other articles from the Claror Magazine that may interest him: