Grand Prix Gaudí SPORT
The Grand Prix Gaudí SPORT is the professional series of the Mile. Once again, the best international midfielder athletes who gather a large number of audiences will be screened and will be broadcast by Televisió de Catalunya (TV3).
The race runs along the same circuit as the popular miles, through the streets that surround the Temple of the Holy Family. The best midfielders in Catalonia, Spain and the world have participated, such as Marta Dominguez, Juan Carlos Higeuro, Edith Masai, William Tannuy, Belal Mansor, John Mayock, Natàlia Rodríguez and Solange Pereira.
Check the rankings of the professional series 2018:
1. Marc Alcalá (FC Barcelona) - Absolute Champion of Spain 1.500 on the indoor track (2017) and 1.500 2016 absolute XNUMX Spanish Champion.
2. Fernando Carro (Nike R) - Absolute Champion of Spain of 3.000 obstacles (2018).
3. Jesús Gómez (Nike R) - 1.500 2019 absolute champion in indoor court (3) and 1.500r in the 2019 European Championship indoor court (XNUMX).
4. Thomas Spencer (GBR) - Finalist 800 indoor GBR Championship (2017) and Represented Great Britain junior - World Junior At. Championships (2016 Bydgoszcz).
5. Abdessamad Oukhelfen (CA Igualada) - 1r of 1.500 outdoors at the Championship of Catalonia of Clubs-Group A (2019) and 2n to the Race of Noses (2018).
6. Khalid Oughzif (Beaches of Castellón) - 1.500 indoor indoor champion (2017).
7. Artur Bossy (FC Barcelona) - Champion of Catalonia 3.000 in court covered (2019) and 2n in the absolute 3.000 Championship in indoor court (2019).
8. Llorenç Sales (FC Barcelona) - Absolute 1.500 Champion of Catalonia on indoor court (2019), Champion of Catalonia of clubs of 800 in cover track (2018) and 4t in the Absolut Spain Championship of 3.000m (2018)
9. Ibrahim Ezzaiydouny (FC Barcelona) - 3.000 obst. Champion of Spain (2017).
10. Naoufal Erraoui (Trespack Team) - 3r in 1.500 at the Junior Junior Championship (2017), 3r in 5.000 at the junior Spanish Championship (2017) and 2n in 3.000 at the Championship of Catalonia (2017) track.
11. Pol Moya Betriu (CAV Andorra) - 5 in 1.500 at the absolute Championship of Catalonia in indoor track (2019).
12. Carlos Gómez Lozano (CAV Andorra) - Champion of Andorra of court covered in 400 and 800 and champion in 3.000 (2018).
13. Eric Guzmán González (New Balance Team) - 2n in 800 at the Underground Championship of Spain under 18 (2019).
14. 14. Santiago Catofre (CA Sta Cristina d'Aro) - Runner-up of Catalonia on 1.500 on the indoor track (2019) and Champion of Catalonia on 3.000 on the indoor track (2019)
1. Esther Guerrero (New Balance) - Champion of 1.500 in the indoor championship of Spain (2019) and 6a in the European indoor championship (2019).
2. Laura Méndez (Beaches Castellón) - Finalist 1.500 indoor Spain Championship (2018).
3. Lucia Rodríguez (Playas Castellón) - 2a in 800 at the Under-23 Spain indoor championship (2019) and 7a in 1.500 at the absolute Spanish Championship on the indoor track (2019).
4. Beth Kidger (GBR) - 1.500 and Cross (2018) indoor Wales champion and Semi Finalist in the British Indoor Athletics Championships (2018).
5. Bárbara Ramón (AA Palamós) - Finalist 5.000 Championship of Catalonia (2017).
6. Irene Bonilla (FC Barcelona) - Champion of Catalonia in 1.500 (2018) and 800 Winner of the Catalonia Championship clubs (2018).
7. Dayane Huerta (CAV Andorra) - Champion of Andorra from 400, 800, 1.500 and 3.000 on a covered track (2019).
8. Adriana Cagigas (FC Barcelona) - 2a in 800 at the absolute Spanish Championship in indoor court (2019).
9. Zoya Naumov AA Catalunya 800 Absolute Spanish Champion in indoor court (2019).
10. Elia Saura (CA Canaletes) - Champion of Spain sots-20 in court covered by 1.500 (2019).
11. Montse Mas (FC Barcelona) - Champion of Catalonia from 1.500 on the indoor track (2019) and 6a on 3.000 at the Spanish Championship on the indoor track (2019).
12. Anna Bové (FC Barcelona) - Champion of Catalonia master's degree in 1.500 on the indoor track (2019).