12 in March, 2015
Nowadays there are many adults and adults that start to do sport. Most of them, if they know how to swim, choose the pool because swimming is one of the most recommended sports and most work all parts of the body.
Swimming is suitable for the elderly because it is excellent for the cardiovascular and respiratory system and for strength and muscular resistance, increases the flexibility of the joints, tonifies the body, relaxes it and also helps to lose weight
· It promotes the activity of the muscular cardiorespiratory system
· It makes it possible to move the body to the water and favors physical activity in obese people, with pathologies in the spine and in those that out of the water have difficulties for sports activities.
· It is very positive for those who need heart or motor rehabilitation.
· It allows you to abandon the sedentary lifestyle and develop it, without much energy wear.
· It is an activity that produces pleasure and provides the opportunity to overcome and achieve self-confidence.
· It exerts hydrotherapeutic effects and improves the symptoms of bone diseases, joint, muscular, motor, etc., thus providing a great sense of well-being.
You will be up to date with the new articles, activities and recipes
Thanks! You are already part of our community of sport, health and healthy life!
There was an error during shipment
Please try again later
add the magazine to RSS