27 September, 2018
Àlex Quílez, Club Claror's sports coach, explains how a coach can help our coach to achieve our goals.
Àlex Quílez, sports coach and personal trainer at Clubs Claror, explains how a personal trainer can help our coaches to achieve our goals.
The goal of personal training is to make available to the client all the technology, resources and time of a qualified professional, in order to achieve the best results
in the most effective and safe way.
This way, people who use this service:
· They achieve better results in less time
· They injure themselves less
· They enjoy a more fun and varied training, as they learn to train in multiple ways
· They get a constant support on the right lifestyle to enjoy better health.
We can hire a personal trainer from:
· Pool: to improve the technique, prepare a test, lose fear and learn to swim.
· Fitness: to prepare a sports challenge, lose weight, definition and muscle toning, and maintenance for people who need an accompaniment.
· Physiotherapy: for people suffering from some pathology, they need to recover an injury or need a readaptation.
We look forward to Club Claror to accompany you in your challenge.
Our challenge is your goal!
If you want to hire a personal trainer, here you can get all the information.
Choose the club:
The Sporting of Llinars
You will be up to date with the new articles, activities and recipes
Thanks! You are already part of our community of sport, health and healthy life!
There was an error during shipment
Please try again later
add the magazine to RSS